Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend!

For love of country they accepted death... ~James A. Garfield

Today we celebrate those who sacrificed their lives for our freedoms and for them I'm thankful!! Especially my hubby, thank you babe for all you do for Tristin and I, we love you very much!
I also had a great weekend with my family camping at Boardman. Justin says we don't camp we RV, but it's still a lot of fun. I got to see my aunts, uncles, cousins, brother, sister-in-law and my 2 most favorite little people Madison and Ryder!! Saturday was beautiful it was a 100 degrees in the sun, so I worked on my tan, and got a little sunburn. Sunday we decorated our loved ones graves with beautiful flowers. I of course ate way too much junk had awesome campfires, and lots of laughs with my family....

Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
-- Brad Henry

I heart my family so much, thanks everyone for a great weekend!!







No comments: