Friday, June 24, 2011

5 Month Mark!

We've made it to the 5 month mark and it's seems like a million years have passed since I've seen Justin. It's going to be a glorious moment when we finally reunite again after being a part for a half a year...that seems so weird to think we will have been apart for a half a year, something we will never be able to get back. Justin is very anxious and says he wants to "just be home" each time we talk on the phone, I know it's been so hard for him to be away from his family. He said "Afghanistan isn't all that bad, but he just misses us so much," that makes me feel so loved! He is such a great guy...have I mentioned how much I love him???

Well Tristin is in Houston..he left a couple days ago, so I'm truly flying solo at the moment. It feels strange not having him home, but it's also such a nice thing for my sister-in-law to do, and it is giving me a break from parenthood for a little bit, I really appreciate all Leanne does for Tristin...she is an awesome auntie! She is making great memories that Tristin will remember for a life time, and I just think that is so neat! I remember being with my aunt Jackie a lot was I was younger and it was really fun...I will remember those memories for ever!

Well 1 more month and this will all come to an end and I cannot wait for my best friend to get home, I've missed him more than I would have ever imagined and I'm ready to get back to being a "normal" family again. I can't wait to see his face again, and to feel his touch and to know he is okay...it's been such a worry for me, but I'm glad things have gone so smoothly since his deployment, just praying his transition home will be easy!!!

Hurry up July 26th....I can't wait to see you!

No comments: